Saturday, January 2, 2016

Governor Palin's New Year Message For 2016 With Family Photo's

Gov.Palin facebook post.
--
"Ahhhh. Relief. A new season... this new year. My resolution time includes specific goals I know I'll meet because I hold on. Like Dierk Bentley sings:
"To the things I believe in - my faith, your love, our freedom... to the things I can count on to keep me going strong, I hold on."
One thing - I'll enjoy a lot more music, a lot less plugged-in tech time. Passing on that online time that enables broken people to try to break others is a way to live life vibrantly without inviting their hate to cloud my home. More music, less blue light, less white noise = refreshing!
And no matter what 2016 brings, I'll teach my children to really grasp Jeremiah 29:11; to know that in all things, if it's good, it's God. "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Or how Bristol puts it:
https://mail.google.com/mail/m...
Happy New Year
- Sarah Palin"

----
https://www.facebook.com/sarah...








#comments { display: none!important; }