Sunday, August 23, 2015

Gov. Palin Describes Her Upcoming Guest Hosting On OAN Next Week

New Facebook from Sarah. https://www.facebook.com/sarah...
This week I temporarily dig into my journalism roots, guest hosting "On 
Point" for One America News. I’m excited to be asked to take this 
opportunity to give voice to so many good people I hear from every 
day! I hear your concerns for our future, and I like to focus on 
SOLUTIONS. A week of being back behind the desk instead of fitting the 
ol' conventional TV format requiring ten second sound bites is an 
enjoyable change!
For more info, here's One America News' website: http://www.oann.com/governor-s...
Friends, the more information America is provided, the better off we'll 
be as you do your own homework on candidates and issues. Then, you're 
empowered to take a stand... take action... get this great country back 
on track! This new news network is appreciated - its owner is a true 
American entrepreneur, taking risks with this startup in order to reward
YOU with needed information and quality programming. (No commercials?! 
That right THERE is a reward!) I admire anyone moving forward with their
dreams to compete in a rough and tumble world, and the media world is 
certainly that.
One America News is going to get there, and I'm just honored to be 
asked to sit in for a few shows and hopefully help get it in your living
rooms and always on your mind.
- Sarah Palin
So there you have straight from Sarah 1 Week only.
#comments { display: none!important; }