Monday, December 7, 2015

Elizabeth Imus Righteous Rebuttal To The Palin Haters


Monday, December 7, 2015

What the heck did Sarah Palin do to you?







Besides losing the race for the white house and making our lives miserably dictated by horrible democratic leaders, Sarah Palin probably has not affected your actual life for the worse.

I am shocked at the amount of people tweeting at me with negative responses to my posting a tweet saying I was looking forward to reading Sarah Palins new book, Sweet Freedom.  Her book, by the way, is a daily devotional consisting of words of encouragement based on the Bible and her own personal struggles. 

Day One: of her devotional she shares the bible verse...

Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Sarah goes on to write how difficult it was to lose the election in 2008 and how discouraged she felt by that very public failure, but that her strength and encouragement come from God and it is God who we can look to in times of distress.

I just had the pleasure of meeting Sarah, at a Christmas party where she sat for two and a half hours and signed books.  Sarah took the time to meet and greet every single person in line.  She was extremely gracious as she patiently listened to everyone who wanted to talk with her and take pictures.  Although she was selling books she went above and beyond what would be expected of anyone to do and it is a clear testament of her kindness and good character.

I understand there are always people who will criticize others.  I'm certainly guilty of it.  However, I felt that I had to say something about the people who took the time to write  silly, negative and mean spirited comments about Sarah.  Many of these people claimed to be surprised Sarah could write with something other than a crayon.  I took the time to look at some of those peoples twitter page before I blocked them and 100% of them had less than 100 followers on twitter.  Most of them didn't even have a clear understandable bio or a description of what their twitter account is about.  The majority did not even have the courage to show their face or use their full name and stand behind their words.  When someone writes something negative and doesn't even have the courage to be counted for what they say, it speaks to their lack of character and I can understand that these people are not worth listening to but this topic is worth addressing as I think there is something to learn in this. 

We're all on this planet together.  Some of us are well spoken, some of us can write well, and some of us are just learning to use a napkin and chew with our mouth closed.  Regardless of who you are or what you've accomplished no one deserves to be called a moron because they wrote a daily devotional in attempt to spread love and hope. 

READ THE REST OF THIS WONDERFUL AND COURAGEOUS ARTICLE AT LINK
#comments { display: none!important; }