Thursday, November 19, 2015

UPDATE full photo report Photo's From Gov.Palin's First "Sweet Freedom" Book Signing Charlotte N.C.


Orlando up next



After standing in line for over two hours, we were told "No Pictures!" Judy saw the look on my face as I said to the guy, "I thought she was a republican!" He laughed and move on. You know how I am with taking pictures. We slowly made our way in to see "Ms Sarah." She was all we expected and much more. She stood, shook hands with both of us, asked where we were from. She then said, "What do you do in Mooresville?" Judy told her we stay busy and are quite involved with politics. A big smile crossed her face. She said she was not supposed to make pictures, but to get our camera ready. She had one of her groupies make the picture you are seeing. She asked who we were pulling for. When Judy answered, Judy got a high five and a hug from Sarah! What a lady. She called her husband's attention to look at Judy's blouse. She loved that too!



Larry Pittman at event "She was very gracious, and is taller than I expected. Glad Tammy and I got to meet her"
It did take a long time to get through the line, and I'm not sure everyone behind us got to talk with her;


















I'm so honored to have met tonight.






#comments { display: none!important; }